Antitrust / Competition
BLP is one of the few law firms in Central America and the Caribbean with a specialized practice in Antitrust – Competition Law. Our experience and proficiency in this area of practice is unmatched across the region.
Our team includes an unusual combination of experienced lawyers and former members of regulatory agencies. This enables us to provide our clients with efficient legal advice on issues ranging from transactional to complex regulatory affairs, with an in-depth knowledge of the relevant topic.
- Designing and implementing audits and preventive programs to ensure our clients’ compliance with antimonopoly legislation.
- Providing advice in premerger notification processes before Competition Authorities.
- Representing and providing advice during investigations and procedures related to anti-competitive practices and agreements.
- Administrative and judicial litigation on this subject matter.
- Providing legal advice to governments, authorities, and NGOs regarding the development of guidelines, policies, and regulations.