Adolfo is a founding partner of BLP in Honduras. His specialties include the Labor & Employment and Immigration & Nationality practice areas which he coordinates.
Throughout his 20 years, he has extensive experience in personnel management and in all the various processes related to the recruitment, development, negotiation, and termination of employment contracts. In addition, he advises on employer-worker relationships as the need arises, as well as all stages involving the obtention of health and migratory registration permits.
Before helping to launch BLP Honduras in 2015, Adolfo was a partner of Lexincorp. He has also been a counselor in the Human Resources department of renowned companies such as Citibank, Walmart, Unilever, Marriott, and UPS, among others.
- Recognized in Dispute Resolution by Chambers and Partners.
- Recognized as a Leading Lawyer by IFLR 1000.
- Recognized as a Leading Lawyer by Who's Who Legal.
- Doctorate in Labor Rights and Human Rights, San Carlos University of Guatemala, (2019).
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Universidad Pontificia Católica de Chile, 2000.
- Degree in Law, National Autonomous University of Honduras, Honduras, 1998.
ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Honduran Bar Association
- Center for Conciliation and Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tegucigalpa: certified arbitrator and conciliator.
- Honduran Supreme Court of Justice for the election of future magistrate candidates: participates as a member in the representation of the Civil Society of the Nominating Board for the period 2016-2023.
- Labor Committee of the Honduran Council of Private Enterprise (COHEP): Member and legal advisor on labor matters of the institution.
- AMCHAM: Member and advisor of the Human Resources department.