Alcy is an Associate of BLP office in Guatemala. Her practice areas are Banking & Finance, Business Law and Tax.
Throughout her years of experience, she has advised recognized Banking & Financial institutions. She has considerable experience in due diligence procedures and granting and funding of loans by major banks and lending institutions.
Likewise, she has experience advising national and transnational companies on different aspects of day to day activities; being highly active in Merger & Acquisition and long-range corporate projects. He also analyzed tax issues and aided in the issuance of opinions related to fiscal procedures and obligations.
She joined the BLP team as an Associate in 2016, after having worked as a Legal Assistant at Arenales & Skinner-Klee
- Master's Degree in Banking Law, Insurance, and Financial Markets at the Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala in partnership with the University of Valencia. (2018 – to date)
- Specialization in Administration for Lawyers, ADEN International Business School, 2016.
- Diploma in International Taxation and Transfer Pricing, Universidad Francisco Marroquín and ESAN Graduate School of Business.
- Degree in Legal and Social Sciences, Universidad Francisco Marroquín, Guatemala, 2014.
ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- International Bar Association: Member