All foreigners, whose MIGRATION CATEGORY IS APPROVED AND NOTIFIED AFTER OCTOBER 01, 2022, can request their appointment for the documentation process, however, the appointment will be granted as of January 2023.
- The appointment must be requested within 90 days after the notification of approval.
- The approval resolutions together with the appointment vouchers will grant the authorization of legal permanence in the country.
This situation, in addition to the RENEWAL PROCESSES, which are also being granted as of January 2023, may create delays in the delivery of the documents.
- Obtained the respective appointment within the 90 days indicated, the term of validity of the DIMEX will be extended until the day of the corresponding appointment.
In these situations, it is important to consider the following recommendations:
- In case of leaving the country, carry along with your expired document or its approval resolution, the receipt of the appointment and the official communication from Migration.
- In case your stay in the country is longer than 91 days, and you have not processed the license homologation, such foreign license will no longer be valid.
At BLP, we have a team that can assist you with the process. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through WhatsApp o Telegram at +506 6280 2269.