Through Ministerial Agreement 398-2022, the Ministry of Public Finance has reformed the Tariff Regulations for the Public Special Development Zones (known as ZDEEP).
The approved changes that apply to ZDEEP users and administrators include the following:
- Modification of the fees for evaluating the application file as a user.
- Modification of the monthly rent per square meter of space leased by ZOLIC to a ZDEEP user.
- A determination that the annual maintenance and licensing costs of the computer system are borne by the user.
- Modification of the rate ZOLIC charges for the authorization of a physical space such as ZDEEP.
- Modification of the monthly rate for control and supervision of activities in a ZDEEP.
- Modification of the rate for physical inventories.