We are aware that the current situation demands companies to rethink how to approach labor relations, with this in mind, BLP’s regional Labor & Employment team analyzes the new labor reality in Central America in the face of economic reactivation processes in the next series of content.
- Labor challenges to employers in Central America.
- Application of technology in labor relations
- Labor measures taken by employers in Central America.
- Work from home in Central America.
- Discrimination and protection measures in the workplace in Central America.
Webinar: Telework in Central America, the new labor modality for the region (available in Spanish).
Web Series: The new labor reality in Central America (available in Spanish).
Contact our team of specialist for further assistance